- Regulatory Mechanisms of Striated Muscle Contraction[electronic resource] / edited by Setsuro Ebashi, Iwao Ohtsuki.
- Ebashi, Setsuro., editor., Ohtsuki, Iwao., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIII, 407 p. : online resource.
- Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology,0065-2598 ; 592
- Historical Aspects -- Biological Actions of Calcium -- Professor Ebashi?셲 Journey Toward the Discovery of Troponin: A Personal Recollection -- Highlights of the History of Calcium Regulation of Striated Muscle -- Regulation by Troponin and Tropomyosin -- Troponin: Structure, Function and Dysfunction -- From the Crystal Structure of Troponin to the Mechanism of Calcium Regulation of Muscle Contraction -- Ca Ion and the Troponin Switch -- Disposition and Dynamics: Interdomain Orientations in Troponin -- Structural Basis for Calcium-Regulated Relaxation of Striated Muscles at Interaction Sites of Troponin with Actin and Tropomyosin -- Tropomyosin: Regulator of Actin Filaments -- Tropomyosin and Troponin Cooperativity on the Thin Filament -- Conformational Changes in Reconstituted Skeletal Muscle Thin Filaments Observed by Fluorescence Spectroscopy -- Calcium Structural Transition of Troponin in the Complexes, on the Thin Filament, and in Muscle Fibres, as Studied By Site-Directed Spin-Labelling EPR -- Crystal Structures of Tropomyosin: Flexible Coiled-Coil -- C. Elegans Model for Studying Tropomyosin and Troponin Regulations of Muscle Contraction and Animal Behavior -- Structural and Functional Analysis of Troponins from Scallop Striated and Human Cardiac Muscles -- Regulation in Cardiac Muscle and Disorders -- Cooperativity in the Regulation of Force and the Kinetics of Force Development in Heart and Skeletal Muscles -- Heart Failure, Ischemia/Reperfusion Injury and Cardiac Troponin -- Troponin Mutations in Cardiomyopathies -- Molecular Pathogenic Mechanisms of Cardiomyopathies Caused by Mutations in Cardiac Troponin T -- Cardiac Troponin Levels as a Preferable Biomarker of Myocardial Cell Degradation -- Regulation by Myosin -- Regulation by Myosin: How Calcium Regulates Some Myosins, Past and Present -- Calcium Inhibition of Physarum Myosin as Examined by the Recombinant Heavy Mero-Myosin -- Excitation-Contraction Coupling and Disorder -- Calcium-Induced Release of Calcium From the Sarcoplasmic Reticulum -- Dysregulation of the Gain of CICR Through Ryanodine Receptor1 (RyR1): The Putative Mechanism Underlying Malignant Hyperthermia -- Ion Pumping by Calcium ATPase of Sarcoplasmic Reticulum -- Regulation of Cell Functions by Ca2+ Oscillation -- Molecular Mechanisms of Muscle Contraction -- Evidence About the Structural Behaviour of Myosin Crossbridges During Muscle Contraction -- Structural Alterations of Thin Actin Filaments in Muscle Contraction by Synchrotron X-ray Fiber Diffraction -- Regulation of Muscle Contraction by Ca2+ and ADP: Focusing on the0 Auto-Oscillation (SPOC) -- Muscle Contraction Mechanism Based on Actin Filament Rotation -- On the Walking Mechanism of Linear Molecular Motors -- Modeling of the F-Actin Structure.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9784431384519