- Steroid Hormones and the T-Cell Cytokine Profile[electronic resource] / edited by G. A. W. Rook, S. Lightman.
- Rook, G. A. W., editor., Lightman, S., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XI, 227p. 51 illus. : online resource.
- 1 Mechanisms of action of cytokines on the central nervous system. Interaction with glucocorticoids -- 2 Signals from the hypothalamus to the pituitary during chronic immune responses -- 3 The role of the innervation of lymphoid tissue in the regulation of the Th1/Th2 dichotomy -- 4 Modulation of glucocorticoid activity by metabolism of steroids in non-lymphoid organs -- 5 Microenvironmental control of glucocorticoid functions in immune regulation -- 6 Immunological consequences of inhibiting dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) sulfatase in vivo -- 7 Corticosterone and the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis in autoimmune diseases -- 8 Glucocorticoid regulation of Nramp1 in host resistance to mycobacteria -- 9 Human and murine tuberculosis as models for immuno-endocrine interactions.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781447112389