- Human Cytomegalovirus[electronic resource] / edited by Thomas E. Shenk, Mark F. Stinski.
- Shenk, Thomas E., editor., Stinski, Mark F., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIII, 479 p. : online resource.
- Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology,0070-217X ; 325
- Human Cytomegalovirus Genome -- Human Cytomegalovirus microRNAs -- Mutagenesis of the Cytomegalovirus Genome -- Cytomegalovirus Cell Tropism -- Virus Entry and Innate Immune Activation -- Functions of Human Cytomegalovirus Tegument Proteins Prior to Immediate Early Gene Expression -- Initiation of Cytomegalovirus Infection at ND10 -- Functional Roles of the Human Cytomegalovirus Essential IE86 Protein -- Nuts and Bolts of Human Cytomegalovirus Lytic DNA Replication -- Interactions of Human Cytomegalovirus Proteins with the Nuclear Transport Machinery -- Structure and Formation of the Cytomegalovirus Virion -- Human Cytomegalovirus Modulation of Signal Transduction -- Chemokines and Chemokine Receptors Encoded by Cytomegaloviruses -- Subversion of Cell Cycle Regulatory Pathways -- Modulation of Host Cell Stress Responses by Human Cytomegalovirus -- Control of Apoptosis by Human Cytomegalovirus -- Aspects of Human Cytomegalovirus Latency and Reactivation -- Murine Model of Cytomegalovirus Latency and Reactivation -- Cytomegalovirus Immune Evasion -- Cytomegalovirus Vaccine Development -- Cytomegalovirus Infection in the Human Placenta: Maternal Immunity and Developmentally Regulated Receptors on Trophoblasts Converge -- Mechanisms of Cytomegalovirus-Accelerated Vascular Disease: Induction of Paracrine Factors That Promote Angiogenesis and Wound Healing -- Manifestations of Human Cytomegalovirus Infection: Proposed Mechanisms of Acute and Chronic Disease.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783540773481