- Injuries in Athletics: Causes and Consequences[electronic resource] / by Semyon Slobounov.
- Slobounov, Semyon., author.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XX, 544 p. : online resource.
- Foundations of Injury in Athletics -- Classification of Injuries in Athletics -- Science of Training and Injury in Athletics -- Balance as a Risk Factor for Athletic Injuries -- Fatigue-Related Injuries in Athletes -- Nutrition as a Risk Factor for Injury in Elite Athletes -- Coaches and Athletes' Perspectives of Injury -- Injury in Athletics: Coaches' Point of View -- Injury from Athletes' Perspectives -- Interviews with Injured Athletes -- Overuse Injuries: Students' Points of View -- Fitness Assessment in Athletes -- Psychological Traumas in Athletes -- Psychological Trauma: Unfortunate Experience in Athletics -- Fear as Adaptive or Maladaptive Form of Emotional Response -- Fear of Injury, Kinesiophobia & Perceived Risk -- Multiple Facets of Pain due to Injury -- Psychological Trauma: Case Studies -- Psychological Trauma: Age & Gender Factors -- Concussion in Athletes -- Concussion: Why Bother? -- Concussion Classification: Historical Perspectives and Current Trends -- Evaluation of Concussion: Signs and Symptoms -- Traumatic Brain Injuries in Children -- Injury Rehabilitation -- Integrated Injury Rehabilitation -- EEG & Neurofeedback in Rehabilitation -- Virtual Reality in Injury Rehabilitation.
Medicine/Public Health, general.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9780387725765