- Synaptic Plasticity and the Mechanism of Alzheimer's Disease[electronic resource] / edited by Dennis J. Selkoe, Antoine Triller, Yves Christen.
- Selkoe, Dennis J., editor., Triller, Antoine., editor., Christen, Yves., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 183 p. : online resource.
- Research and Perspectives in Alzheimer's Disease,0945-6066
- Permanence of the Synapse and Molecular Instability -- Cellular Biology of AMPA Receptor Trafficking and Synaptic Plasticity -- Imaging of Experience-Dependent Structural Plasticity in the Mouse Neocortex in vivo -- Synapse Loss, Synaptic Plasticity and the Postsynaptic Density -- Impact of Beta Amyloid on Excitatory Synaptic Transmission and Plasticity -- Quantitative Neuropathology in Alzheimer?셲 Mouse Models -- Multiple Levels of Synaptic Regulation by NMDA-type Glutamate Receptor in Normal and Disease States -- Soluble Oligomers of the Amyloid ?-Protein: Impair Synaptic Plasticity and Behavior -- Why Alzheimer?셲 is a Disease of Memory: Synaptic Targeting by Pathogenic A? Oligomers (ADDLs) -- Synaptic Transmission Dynamically Modulates Interstitial Fluid Amyloid-? Levels -- A?-Induced Toxicity Mediated by Caspase Cleavage of the Amyloid Precursor Protein (APP) -- Long-Term Potentiation and A?: Targeting A? Species, Cellular Mechanisms and Putative Receptors -- Genes, Synapses and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783540763291