- RNA Infrastructure and Networks[electronic resource] / edited by Lesley J. Collins.
- Collins, Lesley J., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XXII, 274p. 65 illus. : online resource.
- Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology,0065-2598 ; 722
- The RNA Infrastructure: An Introduction to ncRNA Networks -- RNA Interactions -- Plant RNA Silencing in Viral Defence -- MicroRNAs as Post?멦ranscriptional Machines and Their Interplay With Cellular Networks -- Spatiotemporal Aspects of MicroRNA?멝ediated Gene Regulation -- Spliceosomal RNA Infrastructure: The Network of Splicing Components and their혻Regulation by miRNAs -- Construction, Structure and Dynamics of Post?멦ranscriptional Regulatory Network Directed by RNA?멊inding Proteins -- Safe Keeping the Message: mRNP Complexes Tweaking after Transcription -- Unexpected functions of tRNA and tRNA Processing Enzymes -- Programmed DNA Elimination in Tetrahymena: A Small RNA?멝ediated Genome Surveillance Mechanism -- Long Noncoding RNA and Epigenomics -- Promoter?멇ssociated Long Noncoding RNAs Repress Transcription Through a RNA Binding Protein TLS -- RNA Networks in Prokaryotes I: CRISPRs and Riboswitches -- RNA Networks in Prokaryotes II: tRNA Processing and Small RNAs -- Localization of the Bacterial RNA Infrastructure -- Small RNA Discovery and Characterisation in Eukaryotes Using High?멦hroughput Approaches -- How Old are RNA Networks?.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781461403319