- Controlled Release in Oral Drug Delivery[electronic resource] / edited by Clive G. Wilson, Patrick J. Crowley.
- Wilson, Clive G., editor., Crowley, Patrick J., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIV, 414 p. : online resource.
- Advances in Delivery Science and Technology
- Introduction and혻 History of Controlling Drug Release -- The Organization of the Gut and the Oral Absorption of Drugs: Anatomical, Biological and Physiological Considerations in Oral Formulation Development -- Controlling Drug Release in Oral Product Development Programs: An Industrial Perspective -- Animal Model Systems Suitable for Controlled Release Modeling -- In Vitro Testing of Controlled Release Dosage Forms during Development and Manufacture -- Oral Controlled Delivery Mechanisms and Technologies -- Drug-Polymer Matrices for Extended Release -- Ion Exchange Approaches to Controlling Drug Release -- Pulsatile Delivery for Controlling Drug Release -- Ordered Mesoporous Silica for the Delivery of Poorly Soluble Drugs -- Geometric Release Systems: Principles, Mechanisms, Kinetics, Polymer Science, Release Modifying Materials -- Extrudable Technologies for Controlling Drug Release and Absorption -- Coated Multiparticulates for Controlling Drug Release -- Capsules as a Delivery System for Modified Release Products -- Lipids in Oral Controlled Release Drug Delivery -- Buccal Drug Delivery -- Controlling Release by Gastro Retention -- Drug Delivery to the Colon.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781461410034