- Multidisciplinary Tools for Investigating Synaptic Plasticity[electronic resource] / edited by Peter Nguyen.
- Nguyen, Peter., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIV, 274 p. 55 illus., 27 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Neuromethods,0893-2336 ; 81
- Conditional Gene Targeting: A Refined Method for Genetic Studies in Neurosciences -- Sindbis Virus-Mediated In Vivo Expression of Recombinant CREB to Study Gene Function in Neuronal Plasticity and Behavior -- Exploring Mechanisms of Synaptic Plasticity Using Exogenous Expression of Proteins at the Sensory-to-Motor Neuron Synapse of Aplysia -- Translational Regulation of Synaptic Plasticity -- Glutamate Receptors and Synaptic Physiology in Developing Neural Circuits -- Laminar Quantification of Dendrites in Dentate Gyrus Granule Neurons -- Electrophysiological and Biochemical Studies of AMPA Receptor Phosphorylation and Synaptic Plasticity in Hippocampal CA1 Mini-Slices -- Electrophysiological and Behavioral Approaches to the Analysis of Synaptic Tagging and Capture -- Intracellular Loading and Rapid Calcium Imaging in Processes of Hippocampal Astrocytes -- Electrophysiological Methods for Investigating Inhibitory Synaptic Plasticity -- Converging Methodologies in a Mammalian ?쁓imple System??Focused on the Biology of Memory: Conditioned Odor Preference in the Neonate Rat -- The Sagittally-Sectioned Rat Hindbrain Preparation: Improved Access to the Brainstem Respiratory Network.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781627035163