- Mouse Models of Innate Immunity[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Irving C. Allen.
- Allen, Irving C., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XI, 225 p. 27 illus., 20 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 1031
- Conventional Murine Gene Targeting -- Production and Characterization of Humanized Rag2-/-款c-/- Mice -- Isolation, Culture, and Functional Evaluation of Bone Marrow-Derived Macrophages -- Collecting Resident or Thioglycollate Elicited Peritoneal Macrophages -- Quantification and Visualization of Neutrophil Extracellular Traps (NETs) from Murine Bone Marrow-Derived Neutrophils -- Assessment of Oxidative Metabolism -- Generation and Culture of Mouse Embryonic Fibroblasts -- Primary Ear Fibroblast Derivation from Mice -- Bone Marrow Derived Dendritic Cells -- Measuring T Cell Function in Innate Immune Models -- Bioassay for the Measurement of Type-I Interferon Activity -- Safe and Effective Mouse Foot-Pad Inoculation -- Delayed Type Hypersensitivity Models in Mice -- Mouse Model of Staphylococcus aureus Skin Infection -- Sepsis Induced by Cecal Ligation and Puncture -- Systemic Infection of Mice with Listeria monocytogenes to Characterize Host Immune Responses -- Mouse Model of Invasive Fungal Infection -- Endotoxin-Induced Uveitis in Rodents -- Bacteria-Mediated Acute Lung Inflammation -- Intranasal Influenza Infection of Mice and Methods to Evaluate Progression and Outcome -- Dextran Sodium Sulfate-Induced Murine Inflammatory Colitis Model -- Bacterial-Mediated Gastrointestinal Inflammation -- Plasmodium berghei ANKA (PbA) Infection of C57BL/6J Mice: A Model of Severe Malaria -- Characterization of HIV-1 Infection in the Humanized Rag2-/-款c-/- Mouse Model.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781627034807