- Antibody-Drug Conjugates[electronic resource] / edited by Laurent Ducry.
- Ducry, Laurent., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 317 p. 96 illus., 42 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 1045
- Antibody-Drug Conjugate (ADC) Clinical Pipeline: A Review -- Antibody-Drug Conjugate Target Selection: Critical Factors -- Selecting an Optimal Antibody for Antibody-Drug Conjugate Therapy: Internalization and Intracellular Localization -- Antibody-Drug Conjugate Payloads -- Linker Technologies for Antibody-Drug Conjugates -- In Vivo Testing of Drug-Linker Stability -- Pharmacokinetics and ADME Characterizations of Antibody-Drug Conjugates -- Safe Handling of Cytotoxic Compounds in a Biopharmaceutical Environment -- Micro- and Mid-Scale Maleimide-Based Conjugation of Cytotoxic Drugs to Antibody Hinge Region Thiols for Tumor Targeting -- Protocols for Lysine Conjugation -- Engineering THIOMABs for Site-Specific Conjugation of Thiol-Reactive Linkers -- Enzymatic Antibody Modification by Bacterial Transglutaminase -- Formulation Development of Antibody-Drug Conjugates -- Conjugation Process Development and Scale-Up -- Methods for Conjugating Antibodies to Nanocarriers -- Drug-to-Antibody Ratio (DAR) by UV/Vis Spectroscopy -- Drug-to-Antibody Ratio (DAR) and Drug Load Distribution by Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography and Reversed Phase High Performance Liquid Chromatography -- Drug-to-Antibody Ratio (DAR) and Drug Load Distribution by LC-ESI-MS -- Determination of Charge Heterogeneity and Level of Unconjugated Antibody by Imaged cIEF -- Risk-Based Scientific Approach for Determination of Extractables/Leachables from Biomanufacturing of Antibody-Drug Conjugates (ADCs).
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781627035408