- Organ Regeneration[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Joydeep Basu, John W. Ludlow.
- Basu, Joydeep., editor., Ludlow, John W., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIII, 377 p. 103 illus., 44 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 1001
- Isolation and Characterization of Human Adipose-Derived Stem Cells for Use in Tissue Engineering -- Isolation of Smooth Muscle Cells from Bladder for Generation of Engineered Urologic Organs -- Isolation of Urothelial Cells from Bladder Tissue -- Isolation of Pulsatile Cell Bodies from Esophageal Tissue -- Cell Isolation Through Whole Liver Perfusion and Preparation of Hepatocytes for Cytochrome P450 Analysis -- Ex Vivo Culture and Separation of Functional Renal Cells -- Isolation and Myogenic Differentiation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSC) for Urologic Tissue Engineering -- Xeno-Free Adaptation and Culture of Human Pluripotent Stem Cells -- Reverse Engineering Life: Physical and Chemical Mimetics for Controlled Stem Cell Differentiation into Cardiomyocytes -- Phenotypic Analysis of Bioactive Cells for Application in Regenerative Medicine -- Preparation and Evaluation of Natural Scaffold Materials for Kidney Regenerative Applications -- Rapid Production of Autologous Fibrin Hydrogels for Cellular Encapsulation in Organ Regeneration -- Electrospinning Tubular Scaffolds with Tissue-Like Mechanical Properties and Biomimetic Surface Features -- Design, Fabrication, and Preparation of Synthetic Scaffolds for Urologic Tissue Engineering -- Characterization of a PGA Based Scaffold for Use in a Tissue Engineered Neo-Urinary Conduit -- Migration Assay to Evaluate Cellular Interactions with Biomaterials for Tissue Engineering/Regenerative Medicine Applications -- Care of Rodent Models used for Pre-Clinical Evaluation of Tissue Engineered/Regenerative Medicine Product Candidates -- Bioreactor Design Considerations for Hollow Organs -- Construction of a Multicoaxial Hollow Fiber Bioreactor -- Microencapsulation of Pancreatic Islets for Use in a Bioartificial Pancreas -- Bioengineered Skin Substitutes -- Formulation of Selected Renal Cells for Implantation into a Kidney -- Human Liver Bioengineering Using a Whole Liver Decellularized Bioscaffold -- A "Living Bioreactor" for the Production of Tissue Engineered Small Intestine -- Tissue Engineering of Esophagus and Small Intestine in Rodent Injury Models -- Scanning Electron Microscopy Evaluation of Endothelialized Tissue Engineered Constructs -- Genotypic and Phenotypic Analysis of in vivo Tissue Regeneration in an Animal Model -- Histological Evaluation of Tissue Regeneration Using Biodegradable Scaffold Seeded by Autologous Cells for Tubular/Hollow Organs Applications.
Regenerative Medicine/Tissue Engineering.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781627033626