- Synthetic mRNA[electronic resource] :Production, Introduction Into Cells, and Physiological Consequences / edited by Robert E. Rhoads.
- Rhoads, Robert E., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 320 p. 62 illus., 39 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1428
- Synthetic mRNA: Production, Introduction into Cells, and Physiological Consequences -- Synthetic Capped mRNAs for Cap-Specific Photo-Crosslinking Experiments -- Enzymatic Modification of 5??Capped RNA and Subsequent Labeling by Click Chemistry -- Preparation of Functional, Fluorescently Labeled mRNA Capped with Anthraniloyl-m7GpppG -- Intronless b-Globin Reporter: A Tool for Studying Nuclear RNA Stability Elements -- Synthetic mRNA with Superior Properties that Mimics the Intracellular Fates of Natural Histone mRNA -- Engineering WT1-Encoding mRNA to Increase Translational Efficiency in Dendritic Cells -- Electroporation of Alphavirus RNA Translational Reporters into Fibroblastic and Myeloid Cells as a Tool to Study the Innate Immune System -- GMP-Grade mRNA Electroporation of Dendritic Cells for Clinical Use -- Large Scale mRNA Transfection of Dendritic Cells by Electroporation in Continuous Flow Systems -- FLT3 Ligand as a Molecular Adjuvant for Naked RNA Vaccines -- Transfecting Human Monocytes with RNA -- In Vitro Synthesis, Delivery and Bioavailability of Exogenous mRNA in Gene Transfer Mediated byPiggyBac Transposition -- Transfection of Human Keratinocytes with Nucleoside-Modified mRNA Encoding CPD-Photolyase to Repair DNA Damage -- Delivery of Synthetic mRNA Encoding FOXP3 Antigen into Dendritic Cells for Inflammatory Breast Cancer Immunotherapy -- Immune Monitoring using mRNA-Transfected Dendritic Cells -- Transfection of Tumor-Infiltrating T Cells with mRNA Encoding CXCR2 -- mRNA Electroporation of Dendritic Cells with WT1, Survivin and TriMix (A Mixture of caTLR4, CD40L, and CD70) -- Redirecting T Cell Specificity Using T Cell Receptor Messenger RNA Electroporation -- Measuring Hematocrit in Mice Injected with In Vitro-Transcribed Erythropoietin mRNA -- Genetic Modification of Human Pancreatic Progenitor Cells through Modified mRNA.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493936236