- Translational Anatomy and Cell Biology of Autism Spectrum Disorder[electronic resource] / edited by Michael J. Schmeisser, Tobias M. Boeckers.
- Schmeisser, Michael J., editor., Boeckers, Tobias M., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- VIII, 211 p. 17 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Advances in Anatomy, Embryology and Cell Biology,0301-5556 ; 224
- Anatomy and cell biology of autism spectrum disorder: Lessons from human genetics -- Neuroanatomy and neuropathology of autism spectrum disorder in humans -- Modelling autistic neurons with induced pluripotent stem cells -- Modelling autistic features in mice using quantitative genetic approaches -- Behavioural phenotypes and neural circuit dysfunctions in mouse models of autism spectrum disorder -- Cerebellar and striatal pathologies in mouse models of autism spectrum disorder -- The role of neurotrophic factors in mouse models of autism spectrum disorder: focus on Bdnf and Igf-1 -- The role of the oxytocin/arginine vasopressin system in animal models of autism spectrum disorder -- Extracerebral dysfunction in animal models of autism spectrum disorder -- Genetic and pharmacological reversibility of phenotypes in mouse models of autism spectrum disorder.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783319524962