- Lymphoid Organogenesis[electronic resource] :Proceedings of the Workshop held at the Basel Institute for Immunology 5th??th November 1999 / edited by Fritz Melchers.
- Melchers, Fritz., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 215 p. : online resource.
- Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology,0070-217X ; 251
- Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells: Progenitor Cells for Cartilage, Bone, Fat and Stroma -- Investigating the Genetic Control of Stem Cell Behavior -- Precursor B Cells from Pax-5-deficient Mice - Stem Cells for Macrophages, Granulocytes, Osteoclasts, Dendritic Cells, Natural Killer Cells, Thymocytes and T Cells -- Insertional Mutagenesis as a Route to Identifying Genes Involved in Self Renewal of Haemopoietic Stem Cells -- The Helix-Loop-Helix Inhibitor Id2 and Cell Differentiation Control -- Role of 131 Integrin for Hemato-Lymphopoiesis in Mouse Development -- The Ikaros Family and the Development of Early Intraembryonic Hematopoietic Stem Cells -- Function of Cytokines in Lymphocyte Development -- Re-evaluation of B Lymphocyte Lineage Differentiation Schemes -- Growth Factors Regulating Lymphatic Vessels -- Hemangioblastic Precursors in the Avian Embryo -- Cloning of JAM-2 and JAM-3: an Emerging Junctional Adhesion Molecular Family? -- Thymus Epithelial Cell Reaggregate Grafts -- A Novel Anti-Ep-CAM Antibody to Analyze the Organization of Thymic Medulla in Autoimmunity -- Genetic Dissection of Thymus Development -- Developing Thymocytes Organize Thymic Microenvironments -- The Role of Mesenchyme in Thymus Development -- Making Central T-Cell Tolerance Efficient: Thymic Stromal Cells Sample Distinct Self-Antigen Pools -- T Cell Activation and Polarization by DC 1 and DC2 -- Functional Subsets of Memory T Cells Identified by CCR7 Expression -- Functional Organization of Secondary Lymphoid Organs by the Chemokine System -- The Cluster of ABCD Chemokines which Organizes T Cell-dependent B Cell Responses -- Affinity Maturation in Ectopic Germinal Centers -- Precursors to Neonatal Lymph Nodes: LT(3+CD45+CD4+CD3- Cells are Found in Fetal Liver -- The Role of Tumor Necrosis Factor and Lymphotoxin in Lymphoid Organ Development.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783642631863