- Antigen Processing and Presentation Protocols[electronic resource] / edited by Joyce C. Solheim.
- Solheim, Joyce C., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- IX, 270 p. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 156
- Purification of 20S Proteasomes -- Use of Proteasome Inhibitors to Examine Processing of Antigens for Major Histocompatibility Complex Class I Presentation -- Tracing the Route Taken by Peptides and Major Histocompatibility Complex Class I Molecules in Presentation of Exogenous Antigens -- Functional Analysis of Antigen Processing and Major Histocompatibility Complex Class II-Restricted Presentation -- Quantitation of Major Histocompatibility Complex Antigen Endocytosis Using Capture ELISA -- In Vitro Generation of Functional Human and Murine Dendritic Cells -- Genetic Engineering of Dendritic Cells Using Retrovirus-Based Gene Transfer Techniques -- Use of Vaccinia Virus Expression Vectors to Investigate Antigen Processing and Presentation -- Sindbis Virus-Based Vectors for the Study of Class I Antigen Presentation In Vitro and In Vivo -- Precision Genotyping of Human Leukocyte Antigen-A, -B and -C Loci Via Direct DNA Sequencing -- Photolabeling the Transporter Associated with Antigen Processing -- Application of One-Dimensional Isoelectric Focusing to Separate Different Major Histocompatibility Complex Class I Alleles and Determine Their Allelic Interactions with Transporter Associated with Antigen Processing (TAP) -- Analysis of Major Histocompatibility Complex Class I Interactions with Endoplasmic Reticulum Proteins -- Methods of Purification of Heat Shock Protein-Peptide Complexes for Use as Vaccines Against Cancers and Infectious Diseases -- Random Peptide Libraries -- Neural Network Method for Predicting Peptides that Bind Major Histocompatibility Complex Molecules -- Analysis of T-Cell Response Using Altered Peptide Ligands -- Assays of Thymic Selection Fetal Thymus Organ Culture and In Vitro Thymocyte Dulling Assay -- Protocol for Diversion of a CD4+Response to theT-Helper 2 Cell Pathway -- Quantitating Presentation of MHC Class I-Restricted Antigens -- Identification of CD8+T-Cell-Stimulating Antigen Genes in cDNA Libraries -- Generation of Antigen-Specific, LacZ-Inducible T-Cell Hybrids.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9780896037458