- Bacterial Regulatory RNA[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Veronique Arluison, Claudio Valverde.
- Arluison, Veronique., editor., Valverde, Claudio., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 395 p. 84 illus., 62 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1737
- Workflow for a Computational Analysis of an sRNA Candidate in Bacteria -- Molecular Phylogenomics for the Identification and Characterization of trans-encoded Small Non-coding RNA Families -- Bioinformatic Approach for Prediction of CsrA/RsmA-regulating small RNAs in Bacteria -- Host-pathogen Transcriptomics by Dual RNA-seq -- Identification of New Bacterial Small RNA Targets using MS2 Affinity Purification Coupled to RNA Sequencing -- Assessment of External Guide Sequences??(EGS) Efficiency as Inducers of RNase P-mediated Cleavage of mRNA Target Molecules -- Evaluating the Effect of Small RNAs and Associated Chaperones on Rho-dependent Termination of Transcription in vitro -- A Method to Map Changes in Bacterial Surface Composition Induced by Regulatory RNAs -- Fluorescence-based Methods for Characterizing RNA interactions in vivo -- Mutational Analysis of sRNA-mRNA Base Pairing by Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay -- An Integrated Cell-free Assay to Study Translation Regulation by Small Bacterial Non-coding RNAs -- Quantitative Super-resolution Imaging of Small RNAs in Bacterial Cells -- Extraction and Analysis of RNA Isolated from Pure Bacteria?봁erived outer Membrane Vesicles -- Absolute Regulatory Small Noncoding RNA Concentration and Decay Rates Measurements in Escherichia coli -- High-resolution, High-throughput Analysis of Hfq Binding Sites using UV-crosslinking and Analysis of cDNA (CRAC) -- Producing Hfq/Sm Proteins and sRNAs for Structural and Biophysical Studies of Ribonucleoprotein Assembly -- Single Molecule FRET Assay to Observe the Activity of Proteins Involved in RNA/RNA Annealing -- Techniques to Analyse sRNA-protein Cofactor Self-assembly in vitro -- Sequence-specific Affinity Chromatography of RNA-binding Proteins from Bacterial Cells -- Identification of Small RNA-protein Partners in Plant Symbiotic Bacteria -- A Modular Genetic System for High-throughput Profiling and Engineering of Multi-target Small RNAs.혻.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493976331