- Cardiomyocytes[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Gary R. Skuse, Maureen C. Ferran.
- Skuse, Gary R., editor., Ferran, Maureen C., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 216 p. 36 illus., 28 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1299
- Generating Primary Cultures of Murine Cardiac Myocytes and Cardiac Fibroblasts to Study Viral Myocarditis -- Enrichment of Cardiomyocytes in Primary Cultures of Murine Neonatal Hearts -- Deep Sequencing of Cardiac MicroRNA-mRNA Interactomes in Clinical and Experimental Cardiomyopathy -- Next Generation Sequencing Technology in the Genetics of Cardiovascular Disease -- Computational Cardiac Electrophysiology: Implementing Mathematical Models of Cardiomyocytes to Simulate Action Potentials of the Heart -- Methods of Myofibrillogenesis Modeling -- Using the Mechanical Bidomain Model to Analyze the Biomechanical Behavior of Cardiomyocytes -- Fabrication of a Myocardial Patch with Cells Differentiated from Human Induced-Pluripotent Stem Cells -- Efficient Differentiation of Cardiomyocytes from Human Pluripotent Stem Cells with Growth Factors -- Isolation, Culturing, and Characterization of Cardiac Muscle Cells from Non-Human Primate Heart Tissue -- Mouse Embryonic Stem Cell-Derived Cardiac Myocytes in a Cell Culture Dish -- Cryopreservation of Neonatal Cardiomyocytes -- Evaluation of Sarcomeric Organization in Human Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Cardiomyocytes -- Electrotonic Coupled Metabolic Purification of Chick Cardiomyocytes -- Gene Transfer into Cardiac Myocytes -- Analysis of 4D Myocardial Wall Motion During Early Stages of Chick Heart Development.
- Life sciences.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493925711