- Stress Responses[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Christine M. Oslowski.
- Oslowski, Christine M., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XI, 246 p. 51 illus., 28 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1292
- Methods for Studying ER Stress and UPR Markers in Human Cells -- Assays for Induction of the Unfolded Protein Response and Selective Activation of the Three Major Pathways -- Assays to Characterize Molecular Chaperone Functions in vitro -- Analysis of Heat Shock Factor Complex in Mammalian HSP70 Promoter -- Immunofluorescence-Based Methods to Monitor DNA End Resection -- Visualizing the Spatiotemporal Dynamics of DNA Damage in Budding Yeast -- Detecting Reactive Oxygen Species by Immunohistochemistry -- Investigating Inflammasome Activation Under Conditions of Cellular Stress and Injury -- Methods for Studying microRNA Functions During Stress -- Measuring Autophagy in Stressed Cells -- Detection of Apoptosis Using Fluorescent Probes -- Measuring Death of Pancreatic Beta Cells in Response to Stress and Cytotoxic T Cells -- Adaptation of the Secretory Pathway in Cancer Through IRE1 Signaling -- Studying Nitrosative Stress in Parkinson's Disease -- Crosstalk Between ER Stress, Oxidative Stress, and Inflammation in Health and Disease -- 혻Stress Responses During Ageing: Molecular Pathways Regulating Protein Homeostasis -- Targeting Stress Responses for Regenerative Medicine.
- Life sciences.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493925216