Child and adolescent psychiatry : a comprehensive textbook
- Child and adolescent psychiatry :a comprehensive textbook / edited by Melvin Lewis.
- 3rd ed.
- Philadelphia : Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, c2002.
- xxiv, 1495 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Normal development : Developmental aspects of biological growth - Major general theories of child and adolescent development - Developmental pathways - Developmental phases - Development of symptoms - Overview of etiological influence - Nosology and classification - Diagnostic assessment - Syndromes - Treatment - Child psychiatry and allied professions : Child psychiatry and pediatrics - Child psychiatry and education - Child psychiatry and law - Child and adolescent psychiatry and public health - Child psychiatry and the community - Training, ethics in research and practice, and history.
이 도서의 다른 판차
|Lewis's child and adolescent psychiatry : a comprehensive textbook||Martin, Andrés||4 Edition||2007|