- Improving Oral Health for the Elderly[electronic resource] :An Interdisciplinary Approach / edited by Ira B. Lamster, Mary E. Northridge.
- Lamster, Ira B., editor., Northridge, Mary E., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XXVI, 510 p. 83 illus. : online resource.
- Population Health and Well-Being -- The Aging U.S. Population -- The Oral Disease Burden Faced by Older Adults -- Social Disparities in Oral Health and Health Care for Older Adults -- Access, Place of Residence and Interdisciplinary Opportunities -- Health and Medical Considerations -- Movement Disorders in Dental Practice -- Cognitive Impairment -- Musculoskeletal Conditions -- Cardiovascular Cerebrovascular Diseases Diabetes Mellitus: Co-morbidities that Affect Dental Care for the Older Patient -- Geriatric Pharmacology: Principles and Implications for Oral Health -- Management of Alcohol and Tobacco Dependence in Older Adults -- Oral Health and Dental Considerations -- Normal Oral Mucosal, Dental, Periodontal, and Alveolar Bone Changes Associated with Aging -- The Relationship Between Periodontal Disease and Systemic Disease in the Elderly -- Caries, Tooth Loss, and Conventional Tooth Replacement for Older Patients -- Implant Dentistry as an Approach to Tooth Replacement for Older Adults -- Saliva and the Salivary Glands in the Elderly -- Mastication, Nutrition, Oral Health and Health in Older Patients -- Orofacial Pain and Neurological Disorders Affecting the Head and Neck -- Oral Pathology Affecting Older Adults -- Professional Recommendations and Future Needs -- Educating the Dental Profession -- Dental Services Among Elderly Americans:Utilization, Expenditures,and Their Determinants -- Conclusion: Interdisciplinary Planning to Meet the Oral Health Care Needs of Older Adults.
Medicine & Public Health.
Health Promotion and Disease Prevention.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9780387743363