- Evidence-Based Practice: Toward Optimizing Clinical Outcomes[electronic resource] / edited by Francesco Chiappelli.
- Chiappelli, Francesco., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIV, 251 p. 50 illus., 30 illus. in color. : online resource.
- The Science of Research Synthesis in Clinical Decision-Making -- Introduction: Research Synthesis in Evidence-Based Clinical Decision-Making -- Overview, Strengths, and Limitations of Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses -- Understanding and Interpreting Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis Results -- Making Evidence-Based Decisions -- Making Evidence-Based Decisions in Nursing -- A Model for Implementing Evidence-Based Decisions in Dental Practice -- Evidence-Based Decisions in Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection and Cardiac Disease -- Bringing Evidence Basis to Decision Making in Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM): Prakriti (Constitution) Analysis in Ayurveda -- Evidence-Based Clinical Decisions in Oral Surgery -- Evidence-Based Practice: Toward Clinical Outcomes -- Evidence-Based Issues in Maxillofacial Trauma -- Strengths and Limitations of the Evidence-Based Movement Aimed to Improve Clinical Outcomes in Dentistry and Oral Surgery -- Evidence-Based Decision for Pharmacological Management of Alcoholic Liver Disease and Alcohol Dependence -- Temporomandibular Joint Disorders, a Bibliometric Evidence-Based Approach to Analysis -- The Efficacy of Horizontal and Vertical Bone Augmentation Procedures for Dental Implants: A Cochrane Systematic Review -- Conclusion: Toward Optimization of the Evidence-Based Paradigm in Medicine and Dentistry -- Evidence-Based Medicine: What does it Mean and Where Are We Going? -- Future Avenues of Research Synthesis for Evidence-Based Clinical Decision Making.
Medicine & Public Health.
Medicine/Public Health, general.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783642050244