- Development of Oral Cancer[electronic resource] :Risk Factors and Prevention Strategies / edited by Ala-Eddin Al Moustafa.
- Al Moustafa, Ala-Eddin., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- VIII, 217 p. 26 illus., 22 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Human oral cancer (epidemiology and characteristic -- Novel Developments in the Molecular Genetic basis of Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma (OSCC)? -- Oral Cancer: After the Completion of the Human Genome Project -- Smoking and Oral Cancer -- Alcohol and Oral Cancer -- High-risk human papillomaviruses and Epstein-Barr virus presence and crosstalk in human oral carcinogenesis -- Oral cancer ??Epidemiology and infections (bacterial & fungal) global incidence -- Oral Cancer and Chewing Habits -- Role of Qat Chewing and Mate consumption in human oral carcinogenesis -- Photodynamic Diagnosis and Therapy for Oral: Cancers Detection and Treatment -- Role of Nutrition in Oral and Pharyngeal Cancers: from Etiology to Prevention -- Prevention of Oral cancer.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783319480534