Diagnostic surgical pathology of the head and neck
- Diagnostic surgical pathology of the head and neck / edited by Douglas R. Gnepp.
- 1st ed.
- Philadelphia : W.B. Saunders, 2001.
- Gnepp, Douglas R.
- xi, 888 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Squamous intraepithelial neoplasia of the upper aerodigestive tract - Squamous cell carcinoma of the upper aerodigestive system - Nonsquamous lesions of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, and nasopharynx - Lesions of the oral cavity - Nonsquamous pathology of the larynx, hypopharynx, and trachea - Salivary and lacrimal glands - Thyroid and parathyroid glands - Soft tissue and bone lesions - Odontogenic cysts and tumors - Cysts of the neck, unknown primary tumor, and neck dissection - Ear: external, middle, and temporal bone - Hematopoietic lesions - Cutaneous tumors and pseudotumors of the head and neck - Molecular biology and genetics of head and neck tumors - App. Head and neck tumors: TNM staging.
이 도서의 다른 판차
|Gnepp's diagnostic surgical pathology of the head and neck||Douglas R. Gnepp||3 E-Book||2021||연세의학도서관 ClinicalKey E-Book||617.51075|