- Intensive Care Medicine[electronic resource] / edited by Jean-Louis Vincent.
- Vincent, Jean-Louis., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- 1000p. 180 illus. : online resource.
- The Microcirculation -- The Microcirculation and Oxidative Stress -- Diagnosis and Treatment of the Septic Microcirculation -- Targeted Treatment of Microvascular Dysfunction -- Hemodynamic Monitoring -- Diagnosing Hypovolemia in Critically III Patients -- Measuring Stroke Volume Using Electrical Impedance Tomography -- Direct Arterial Pressure Monitoring: Pattern Recognition in the Management of Circulatory Failure -- Choosing Patient-tailored Hemodynamic Monitoring -- Resuscitation Issues -- Airway and Ventilation during CPR -- The Role of Gasping in Resuscitation -- Recent Concepts in Burn Resuscitation -- Intra-aortic Balloon Counterpulsation in Cardiogenic Shock -- IV Inflammatory Responses in the Lung -- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor in Acute Lung Injury -- Role of CD14 in Lung Inflammation and Infection -- V Mechanical Ventilation -- Measurement of Functional Residual Capacity during Mechanical Ventilation -- New and Conventional Strategies for Lung Recruitment in Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome -- Consequences of Pleural Effusions for Respiratory Mechanics in Ventilated Patients -- Weaning Failure of Cardiac Origin: Recent Advances -- Respiratory Failure -- The Effects of Pleural Effusion -- Fluid Management in Acute Lung Injury and ARDS -- Life-threatening Respiratory Failure from H1N1 Influenza: Lessons from the Southern Cone Outbreak -- Infections -- Cytomegalovirus Infections in Non-immunocompromised Critically III Patients -- Prevention of Central Venous Catheter-related Infection in the Intensive Care Unit -- Standardization of Care to Improve Outcomes of Patients with Ventilator-associated Pneumonia and Severe Sepsis -- Strategies for Implementation of Evidence-based Guidelines for Prevention of Healthcare-associated Infection -- Antibiotic Stewardship: Possibilities when Resources Are Limited -- Metabolic Support -- Vitamin D in Critical Illness -- Anticoagulant Therapies -- Update on Antithrombin for the Treatment of Burn Trauma and Smoke Inhalation Injury -- Update on Physiological Anticoagulant Factor Concentrates in Patients with Sepsis -- Anemia and Blood Transfusions -- Venous Oxygen Saturation as a Physiologic Transfusion Trigger -- Tissue Protective Activities of Erythropoietin -- Renal Disease and Therapy -- Doppler-Based Renal Resistive Index: A Comprehensive Review -- Atrial Natriuretic Peptide in Postoperative Acute Renal Failure -- Renal Dysfunction in Chronic Liver Disease -- Hemofiltration and Hybrid Therapies in 2010 -- Timing of Renal Replacement Therapy -- Neurological Aspects -- Multimodal Monitoring: A Critical Tool in the Neuro-ICU -- Hemodynamic Management of Acute Spinal Cord Injury -- Quantitative CT Scan and CT-Estimated Brain Specific Gravity in TBI -- Cerebral Perfusion in Sepsis -- Systemic Complications after Subarachnoid Hemorrhage -- Perioperative Management -- Epidural Anesthesia: New Indications for an Old Technique? -- Risk Assessment and Prevention of Perioperative Stroke -- Overview of Chronic Post-thoracotomy Pain: Etiology and Treatment -- Abdominal Compartment Syndrome -- The Polycompartment Syndrome: What?셲 all the Fuss About? -- Laparostomy: Why and When? -- Drug Distribution and Clearance -- Augmented Renal Clearance: Unraveling the Mystery of Elevated Antibiotic Clearance -- Drug Distribution: Is it a more Important Determinant of Drug Dosing than Clearance? -- Risk Stratification -- Risk Stratification in Severe Sepsis: Organ Failure Scores, PIRO or Both? -- Critical Care Outreach -- On the Response to Acutely Deteriorating Patients -- Identifying Cardiorespiratory Insufficiency Outside the ICU -- End-of-life Issues -- An Update on ICU Management of the Potential Organ Donor -- End-at-lite Care in the ICU: Commonalities and Differences between North America and Europe -- Patient Care -- Do Sleep Disorders have an Impact on Outcome in ICU Patients? -- Communication in Crisis: The Importance of ?쁖erbal Dexterity??-- Patient Safety and Acute Care Medicine: Lessons for the Future, Insights from the Past.
Critical care medicine.
Medicine & Public Health.
Intensive / Critical Care Medicine.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781441955616