- Acute Coronary Syndrome[electronic resource] :Multidisciplinary and Pathway-Based Approach / edited by Mun K. Hong, Eyal Herzog.
- Hong, Mun K., editor., Herzog, Eyal., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- online resource.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome: Where We Are, How We Got Here, and Where We Are Going -- The PAIN Pathway for the Management of Acute Coronary Syndrome -- Translation of Critical Pathways for Acute Coronary Syndrome into Admission Notes and Discharge Planning -- Epidemiology and Pathophysiology of Acute Coronary Syndrome -- Evaluation in the Emergency Department and Cardiac Biomarkers -- Diagnosis and Treatment of ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction -- Diagnosis and Treatment of Non-ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction -- Diagnosis and Treatment of Unstable Angina -- Use of Stress Testing for the Risk Stratification of Patients at Low to Intermediate Event Risk According to the PAIN Pathway Algorithm -- The Role of Echocardiography in Acute Coronary Syndrome -- Mechanical Complications of Acute Myocardial Infarction -- Diagnosis and Treatment of Congestive Heart Failure -- Diagnosis and Treatment of Cardiogenic Shock -- Management of Pericardial Disease Complicating Acute Coronary Syndrome -- Surgical Intervention in Acute Coronary Syndrome -- Arrhythmias Complicating Acute Myocardial Infarction?볿radyarrhythmias -- Arrhythmias Complicating Acute Myocardial Infarction: Atrial Tachyarrhythmias Including Atrial Fibrillation and Atrial Flutter -- Ventricular Arrhythmias in Patients After Myocardial Infarction -- Management of Cocaine-Induced Chest Pain -- Acute Coronary Syndrome in Women and the Elderly -- Acute Coronary Syndrome in African Americans and Hispanic Americans -- Coronary Artery Spasm and Chest Pain with Normal Coronary Arteries -- Antihypertensive Therapy in the Acute Coronary Syndrome Patient -- Hyperglycemia Complicating the Acute Coronary Syndrome: Algorithm for Hyperglycemia Management During ACS -- Transition from Acute Phase to Chronic Phase: Secondary Prevention for Patients with Cardiovascular Disease -- Smoking Cessation in the Cardiac Patient -- Future Developments.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781846288685