- Stroke[electronic resource] :Emergency Management and Critical Care / edited by Thorsten Steiner, Werner Hacke, Daniel F. Hanley.
- Steiner, Thorsten., editor., Hacke, Werner., editor., Hanley, Daniel F., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XV, 179p. 108 illus. : online resource.
- Update in Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine,0933-6788 ; 27
- Improving Early Referral and Emergency Care in Acute Stroke -- Referral Patterns in Clinical Trials -- Pathophysiology of Stroke -- Autonomic Changes in Acute Cerebrovascular Disorders -- Intracranial Pressure and Circulatory Management -- Imaging and the Early Evaluation of Stroke -- Modern Imaging Technology in the Assessment of Acute Ischemic Stroke -- Thrombolytic Therapy in Acute Ischemic Stroke -- Preventing Postischemic Injury during Reperfusion -- Mechanisms of Reversible Injury and Neuroprotection -- Combined Neuroprotection/Thrombolysis in Acute Stroke -- Medical Management of Elevated ICP -- Surgical Management of Elevated ICP and Monitoring -- Intracerebral Hemorrhage Progression -- Surgical Treatment of Intracerebral Hemorrhage -- Operative and Interventional Neuroradiology -- Vasospasm Following Subarachnoid Hemorrhage: Medical and Transvascular Treatment -- Cytoprotective Drugs After Subarachnoid Hemorrhage.
Critical care medicine.
Medicine & Public Health.
Intensive / Critical Care Medicine.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783642643262