- Anaesthesia, Pain, Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine - A.P.I.C.E.[electronic resource] :Proceedings of the 12th Postgraduate Course in Critical Care Medicine Trieste, Italy - November 19??1, 1997 / edited by Antonino Gullo.
- Proceedings of the 12th Postgraduate Course in Critical Care Medicine, Trieste, Italy, November 19-21, 1997
- Gullo, Antonino., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- 712 p. : online resource.
- Experimental and Clinical Research in Shock -- Cytokine Activity in Experimental Sepsis -- Role of Nitric Oxide in Septic Shock -- Novel Approaches to Improve Tissue Oxygen Extraction Capabilities: Lessons Learned from Experimental Septic Shock Models -- Should Beta-Blockers Have a Place in the Treatment of Septic Shock? -- Respiratory Flow Limitation -- Relationship between Chronic Dyspnea and Expiratory Flow Limitation in Patients with COPD -- Pathophysiology of Flow Limitation -- Pharmacological Reversibility of Flow Limitation in COPD and Asthmatic Patients -- Respiratory Muscle Fatigue in COPD Patients -- Mechanical Ventilation -- Patient-Ventilator Interaction -- Spontaneous Breathing Trial with T-Tube -- Continuous Flow Systems -- Lung Damage by Artificial Ventilation - Proof by Radiological Techniques -- Barotrauma, Volume Trauma and Their Relation to FRC -- Iatrogenic Lung Damage by Artificial Ventilation: What Is the Role of the Pulmonary Surfactant System? -- Side Effects of Mechanical Ventilation: Molecular Mechanisms -- Physiological Rationale to Prevent Ventilation-Induced Lung Injury -- Iatrogenic Lung Damage by Artificial Ventilation - Clinical Confirmation -- Mechanical Ventilation in ARDS: What a Fine Mess! -- Rationale for Reduction of Alveolar Ventilation in ARDS -- Cardiovascular -- Perioperative Hypertension -- Therapy of Perioperative Myocardial Ischemia -- Selection of Patients for Invasive Haemodynamic Monitoring -- Anaesthetic Considerations for Major Cardiovascular Surgery -- Therapeutic Strategies in Patients Suffering from Myocardiopathy (Awaiting Transplantation) -- Head Injuries -- Pathophysiology of Head Trauma -- Cerebral Edema in Brain Ischemia and Trauma -- Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism in Severe Head Injury -- Monitoring of Jugular Bulb Hemoglobin Oxygen Saturation (SjvO2) -- Integrated Monitoring in Intensive Care Head Injured Patients -- Surgical Management of Severely Head Injured Patients -- Thermoregulation - Metabolism -- Heat Exchange -- Perioperative Hypothermia. Prevention and Treatment -- Alternative Strategies to Deal with Perioperative Hypothermia -- Hypothermia for Neuroprotection -- Metabolism after Injury: The Effects of G. H. -- Kidney - Liver - Acid-Base Balance -- Evolution of Hernofiltration -- Prevention of Acute Oliguric Renal Failure -- High Volume Slow Continuous Venovenous Hemofiltration in Septic Nonoliguric Burned Patients -- The Role of the Liver in Acid-Base Regulation -- Acid-Base Disturbances during Fulminant Hepatic Failure -- Acid-Base Regulatory Mechanisms during Orthotopic Liver Transplantation -- Sedation and Acute Pain Management -- Sedation and Analgesia in ICU Paediatric Patients -- The Strategy of Sedation and Analgesia in ICU Patients -- Use of Propacetamol in Postoperative Pain -- Tramadol - Acute Postoperative Pain Management -- Neurology -- Neurological Monitoring in the ICU -- Critical Neurologic Dysfunctions: Status Epilepticus and Guillain-Barr챕 Syndrome -- Hyperbaric Oxygenation -- Hemodynamic Effects of Hyperoxia in Hemorrhagic Shock -- Hyperbaric Oxygen in the Treatment of Posthanging Cerebral Anoxia -- Infections - Sepsis -- The Problem of Fever in ICU Patients -- Diagnosis of Pneumonia: Do We Really Need Invasive Techniques in ICU Patients? -- How and Why to Prevent Respiratory Tract Infections in ICU -- Is Reduction in Mortality in Intensive Care Just Another Holy Grail? -- Clinical Assessment, Monitoring and Therapeutic Strategies for Septic Patients -- Receptor Blocking Agents: Why Did They Fail? -- High-Risk Pregnancy -- Risk Factors and Maternal Mortality -- Decision Making in High Risk Obstetric Patients -- Coagulation Disorders in the Obstetric Patient -- High Risk Patients and ICU Management -- Clinical Anaesthesia -- Biology of Aging and Anaesthesia -- Preoperative Assessment -- Options for Induction and Maintenance of Hypnosis in Anaesthesia -- The Role of Combined Anesthesia: Pros and Cons -- Preemptive Analgesia -- Is It Possible to Monitor the Depth of Anesthesia? -- Remifentanil: When and How to Use It -- Update on the Use of the Laryngeal Mask -- Anaesthesia and Intensive Care -- Training in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care -- Rationing Resources in the ICU: Perspectives for the Future -- Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care: Steps for the Future -- Critical Care Management -- Perioperative Management of Mentally Handicapped Patients -- Management of Diabetes in the Perioperative Period -- Management of Emergency Aortic Aneurysmectomy -- Acute Abdomen in the Emergency Department -- Metabolic Disorders and Electrolyte Derangement during Hypoperfusion Syndrome -- Organization and Management of Organ Donors.
Critical care medicine.
Medicine & Public Health.
Intensive / Critical Care Medicine.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9788847000070