- Current Progress in the Understanding of Secondary Brain Damage from Trauma and Ischemia[electronic resource] :Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium: Mechanisms of Secondary Brain Damage-Novel Developments, Mauls/Sterzing, Italy, February 1998 / edited by Alexander Baethmann, Nikolaus Plesnila, Florian Ringel, J철rg Eriskat.
- Baethmann, Alexander., editor., Plesnila, Nikolaus., editor., Ringel, Florian., editor., Eriskat, J철rg., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- VIII, 120 p. : online resource.
- Acta Neurochirurgica Supplements,0065-1419 ; 73
- Molecular and Cellular Mechanisms -- Disturbance of Endoplasmic Reticulum Functions: A Key Mechanism Underlying Cell Damage ? -- Role and Mechanisms of Secondary Mitochondrial Failure -- Initiating Mechanisms Involved in the Pathobiology of Traumatically Induced Axonal Injury and Interventions Targeted at Blunting Their Progression -- Molecular Signals for Glial Activation: Pro- and Anti-Inflammatory Cytokines in the Injured Brain -- Mechanical and Excitotoxic Lesion of Motoneurons: Effects of Neurotrophins and Ciliary Neurotrophic Factor on Survival and Regeneration -- News from Cerebral Ischemia -- Modelling of the Ischemic Penumbra -- The Acute Ischemic Penumbra: Topography, Life Span, and Therapeutic Response -- Environmental Influence on Gene Expression and Recovery from Cerebral Ischemia -- Neuroprotective Strategies in Nature ??Novel Clues for the Treatment of Stroke and Trauma -- Glial Cell Swelling ??Effect of Hypothermia -- The Clot Thickens ??Thrombolysis and Combination Therapies -- Assessment of Brain Tissue Viability Under Clinical Circumstances -- Heparin-Mediated Extracorporeal LDL/Fibrinogen Precipitation ??H.E.L.P. ??In Coronary and Cerebral Ischemia -- Remaining Problems in Severe Head Injury -- Pediatric Head Injury: What is Unique and Different -- Apolipoprotein E and the Response of the Brain to Injury -- System Analysis of Patient Management During the Pre- and Early Clinical Phase in Severe Head Injury -- The Frequency, Antecedent Events, and Causal Relationships of Neurologic Worsening Following Severe Head Injury -- Neuroprotective Effects of Riluzole in Neurotrauma Models: A Review -- Challenges in Translating the Efficacy of Neuroprotective Agents in Experimental Models Into Knowledge of Clinical Benefits in Head Injured Patients -- Author Index -- Index of Keywords.
Critical care medicine.
Medicine & Public Health.
Intensive / Critical Care Medicine.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783709173121