- How to set up an Acute Stroke Service[electronic resource] / by Iris Q. Grunwald, Klaus Fassbender, Ajay K. Wakhloo.
- Grunwald, Iris Q., author., Fassbender, Klaus., author., Wakhloo, Ajay K., author.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XXII, 198 p. 236 illus., 163 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Part I: Understanding your goals: The Why-What and Who: What is Stroke?- Guidelines, Regulations-Sources of supporting information -- Who can support this project -- Simplified steps of the stroke pathway -- Defining your priorities.-. Walking the steps and defining your own pathway and goals on the way -- Bringing your goals into shape -- Examples of treatment pathways -- Specific pathways in special cases -- Modern Concepts Part II: Planning: Strategic/Business Management -- Who manages your Project -- Project management plan -- Establishing whom and what you need in the stroke pathway -- stablishing your resources (equipment, staff, space) -- Budget and time frame -- Risk assessment and Management. Part III: The Team : Setting up a project team Part IV: Getting started: Work packages -- Examples for Work Groups. Part V: Evaluation: Monitoring Project Performance -- Evaluating your work by monitoring times and outcomes -- Dissemination -- Redefining your goals (e.g. expand service) -- Closing remarks.
Critical care medicine.
Primary care (Medicine).
Medicine & Public Health.
Intensive / Critical Care Medicine.
Primary Care Medicine.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783642214042