- Bariatric Surgery Complications[electronic resource] :The Medical Practitioner?셲 Essential Guide / edited by Robin P. Blackstone.
- Blackstone, Robin P., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 146 p. 40 illus., 28 illus. in color. : online resource.
- The Surgical Management of Obesity -- Thirty-Day (Early) Complications of Bariatric Surgical Procedures -- Late Complications of Bariatric Procedures -- Failure to Rescue the Patient with a Complication -- Management of the Patient with a History of Bariatric Surgery and Abdominal Pain in the Emergency Department -- Postoperative Management of Obesity Related Diseases -- International Perspective on the Endoscopic Treatment of Bariatric Surgery Complications -- Role of Endoscopy, Stenting, and Other Non-operative -- Interventions in the Management of Bariatric Complications in the United States -- Postoperative Bariatric Complications Not Related to the Bariatric Surgical Procedure -- Weight Regain After Bariatric Surgery -- Pregnancy in the Woman with a History of Bariatric Surgery -- General Surgery Procedures in the Obese Patient with and Without a History of Bariatric Surgery -- Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation: Why It Matters to Your Patient.
Minimally invasive surgery.
Medicine & Public Health.
Minimally Invasive Surgery.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783319439662