- Human Trafficking Is a Public Health Issue[electronic resource] :A Paradigm Expansion in the United States / edited by Makini Chisolm-Straker, Hanni Stoklosa.
- Chisolm-Straker, Makini., editor., Stoklosa, Hanni., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XXXVII, 457 p. 15 illus., 13 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Introduction to Human Trafficking: Who Is Affected -- Trafficked and Missed -- Trafficked and Survived -- Sex Trafficking in the US.-The Ignored Exploitation: Labor Trafficking in the US -- Trafficking of US Domestic Minors -- Children at Risk: Foster Care and Trafficking -- Sex Trafficking in Indian Country.-LGBT and Trafficked.-Mental Health of Survivors: Diagnoses and Necessities -- Physical Health of Survivors: Unmet Essentials.-Substance Abuse and the Life -- The Development and Psychology of Young Minds: Communities Can Prevent Exploitation -- Legal Support for Trafficked Minors: Improving the Health of Young Survivors -- NGOs and the Anti-Trafficking Movement: Advocacy and Service -- Faith-Based Organizations and Anti-Trafficking Efforts -- Research as an Anti-Trafficking Effort -- Trauma-Informed Care in Anti-Trafficking Work.-Law Enforcement Agents as Advocates: Traditional Policing and the Shift to Survivor-Centered Service -- Community Health Clinics and Direct Care Provision -- Trafficking in the Media: Which and Whose Stories Get Told and Why -- Education of Youth and Communities: Prevention Efforts -- From Not-for-Profit Work to Federal Interventions: The Mainstreaming of Human Trafficking.-Moving Forward: Next Steps in Prevention and Intervention.
Medicine & Public Health.
Social Justice, Equality and Human Rights.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783319478234