- Neuromonitoring in Brain Injury[electronic resource] / edited by R. Bullock, A. Marmarou, B. Alessandri, J. Watson.
- Bullock, R., editor., Marmarou, A., editor., Alessandri, B., editor., Watson, J., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- VIII, 71 p. : online resource.
- Acta Neurochirurgica Supplements,0065-1419 ; 75
- Theory and Practice of Microdialysis ??Prospect for Future Clinical Use -- Unbound Plasma Concentrations May Predict Neuroprotective Brain Concentrations: A Brain Microdialysis and Pharmacokinetic Study of Enadoline in Rats -- Intraoperative Enzyme-Amperometric Monitoring of Extracellular Glutamate Concentration with a Dialysis Electrode in Ischemic Human Brain -- CSF and ECF Glutamate Concentrations in Elead Injured Patients -- Glucose and Lactate Metabolism after Severe Human Head Injury: Influence of Excitatory Neurotransmitters and Injury Type -- Evidence for Time-Dependent Glutamate-Mediated Glycolysis in Head-Injured Patients: A Microdialysis Study -- Determinants of Cerebral Extracellular Potassium After Severe Human Head Injury -- Simultaneous Measurement of Cortical Potassium, Calcium, and Magnesium Levels Measured in Head Injured Patients Using Microdialysis with Ion Chromatography -- What Does Measurement of Brain Tissue pO2, pCO2 & pH Add to Neuromonitoring? -- Effect of Hypocapnea on CBF and Extracellular Intermediates of Secondary Brain Injury -- Continuous Monitoring of Cerebrospinal Fluid Acid-Base Balance and Oxygen Metabolism in Patients with Severe Head Injury: Pathophysiology and Treatments for Cerebral Acidosis and Ischemia -- Monitoring by Subcutaneous Microdialysis in Neurosurgical Intensive Care -- Brain Viability and Function Analyzer: Multiparametric Real-Time Monitoring in Neurosurgical Patients -- Importance of Metabolic Monitoring Systems as an Early Prognostic Indicator in Severe Head Injured Patients -- Author Index -- Index of Keywords.
Critical care medicine.
Medicine & Public Health.
Intensive / Critical Care Medicine.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783709173190