- Ethical Issues in Cancer Patient Care Second Edition[electronic resource] / edited by Peter Angelos.
- Angelos, Peter., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 258 p. : online resource.
- Cancer Treatment and Research,0927-3042 ; 140
- An Open Letter to Doctors -- Physicians and Cancer Patients: Communication and Advance Directives -- Information is Not Enough:The Place of Statistics in the Doctor?밣atient Relationship -- Cross-Cultural Issues in Caring for Patients with Cancer -- Hope and Communication in Cancer Care: What Patients Tell Us -- Addressing The Spiritual Needs Of Patients -- Pediatric Cancer Care: Special Issues in Ethical Decision Making -- The Ethics of Responding to Pain and Suffering -- Are There Limits to Oncology Care? (Futility) -- The Role of Palliative Medicine in Cancer Patient Care -- Holding on and Letting Go: Ethical Issues Regarding the Care of Children with Cancer -- Communicating Errors -- Research Ethics and the Ethics of Research: Should We Offer Clinical Trial Participation or Clinical Research Partnership to Oncology Patients in the New Millennium? -- Does Reimbursement Affect Physicians??Decision Making? Examples from the Use of Recombinent Erythropoietin.
Quality of life.
Medicine & Public Health.
Theory of Medicine/Bioethics.
Quality of Life Research.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9780387736389