- The Contingent Nature of Life[electronic resource] :Bioethics and Limits of Human Existence / edited by Marcus D체well, Christoph Rehmann-Sutter, Dietmar Mieth.
- D체well, Marcus., editor., Rehmann-Sutter, Christoph., editor., Mieth, Dietmar., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVI, 376 p. : online resource.
- International Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine,1567-8008 ; 39
- Contingency of Life and the Ethical -- The Value of Natural Contingency -- Between Natural Necessity and Ethical Contingency -- Of Poststructuralist Ethics and Nomadic Subjects -- Genetics, a Practical Anthropology -- Science, Religion, and Contingency -- Ethical Theories and the Limits of Life Sciences -- Bioethics and the Normative Concept of Human Selfhood -- Human Cognitive Vulnerability and the Moral Status of the Human Embryo and Foetus -- Needs and the Metaphysics of Rights -- The Authority of Desire in Medicine -- Procreative Needs and Rights -- Needs, Capacities and Morality -- Moral Judgement and Moral Reasoning -- Philosophical Reflection on Bioethics and Limits -- Cases of Limits -- Finite Lives and Unlimited Medical Aspirations -- Reproductive Choice: Whose Rights? Whose Freedom? -- Assisted Reproduction and the Changing of the Human Body -- On the Limits of Liberal Bioethics -- The Human Embryo as Clinical Tool -- The Naked Emperor -- Abilities and Disabilities -- Disability: Suffering, Social Oppression, or Complex Predicament? -- Disability and Moral Philosophy: Difference Should Count -- Neuro-Prosthetics, the Extended Mind, and Respect for Persons with Disability -- Others??Views: Intercultural Perspectives -- Normative Relations: East Asian on Biomedicine and Bioethics -- Limits of Human Existence According to China?셲 Bioethics -- There is the World, and there is the Map of the World -- Reflections on Human Dignity and the Israeli Cloning Debate -- Conceiving of Human Life -- Globalization and the Dynamic Role of Human Rights in Relation to a Common Perspective for Life Sciences.
- Life sciences.
Culture Study and teaching.
Medical laws and legislation.
Life Sciences, general.
Theory of Medicine/Bioethics.
Philosophy of Medicine.
Regional and Cultural Studies.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781402067624