- Aquaculture, Innovation and Social Transformation[electronic resource] / edited by Keith Culver, David Castle.
- Culver, Keith., editor., Castle, David., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 346 p. : online resource.
- The International Library of Environmental, Agricultural and Food Ethics,1570-3010 ; 17
- Editors??Introduction -- Editors??Introduction -- Animal Welfare in Aquaculture -- Animal Welfare in Aquaculture -- Science and Governance Issues in Aquaculture AnimalWelfare -- Welfare and Aquaculture Industry Practice -- Knowledge Management and Intellectual Property Issues in Aquaculture -- The Mark of Innovation in Aquaculture: The Role of Intangible Assets -- New School Fish Production vs Old School Fish Harvesting -- Return on Investment or How Not to Pay Commercial Licenses for Your Own Technology -- The Environmental Sustainability of Aquaculture -- Environmental Aspects of Aquaculture -- Ethics, Governance and Regulation -- A Synopsis of Environmental Issues Associated with Salmon Aquaculture in Canada -- The Interaction Between Traditional and Local Knowledge, and Modern Aquaculture -- ?쏧t All Depends on the Lens, B?셺??: Local Ecological Knowledge and Institutional Science in an Expanding Finfish Aquaculture Sector -- ?쏶?셦uu See?? Integrating Forms of Knowledge -- Oral History and Traditional Ecological Knowledge -- Messages, Consumers and Aquaculture: New Products, New Worries -- Public Engagement Regarding Aquaculture Products Produced Through Biotechnology -- Consumers and Aquaculture, New Products ??New Worries -- Aquaculture Innovation and the Role of Popular and Trade Media -- The Final Frontier: Integrated Coastal Zone Management -- Integrated Systems Analysis for Marine Site Evaluations and Multicriteria Decision Support for Coastal Aquaculture -- Integrated Systems Analysis for Marine Site Evaluation: Appropriate for the Canadian Marine Farming Industry? -- Models for Analysis and Practical Realities of Marine Aquaculure Siting -- New practices for Global Competitiveness: Alternate Species, Alternate Uses, and Value-Added Aquaculture -- Governance for Global Competitiveness: The Future of Aquaculture Policy in aWorld Turned Upside Down -- Consumer Confidence, Food Safety, and Salmon Farming -- Aquaculture Policies for Global Competitiveness: An Industry Perspective.
- Life sciences.
Fish & Wildlife Biology & Management.
Freshwater & Marine Ecology.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781402088346