- Artificial Nutrition and Hydration[electronic resource] :The New Catholic Debate / edited by Christopher Tollefsen.
- Tollefsen, Christopher., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 235 p. : online resource.
- Philosophy and Medicine ; 93
- The Issue -- Why do Unresponsive Patients Still Matter? -- Are We Morally Obliged to Feed PVS Patients Till Natural Death? -- Caring for Persons in the ?쏱ersistent Vegetative State??and Pope John Paul II?셲 March 20 2004 Address ?쏰n Life-Sustaining Treatments and the Vegetative State??-- Food and Fluids: Human Law, Human Rights and Human Interests -- Philosophers Address the Issue -- Quality of Life and Assisted Nutrition -- Towards Ethical Guidelines for the Use of Artificial Nutrition and Hydration -- Understanding the Ethics of Artificially Providing Food and Water -- The Ethics of Pope John Paul?셲 Allocution on Care of the PVS Patient: A Response to J.L.A. Garcia -- Symposium on the Views of Fr. Kevin O?셊ourke, O.P. -- Reflections on the Papal Allocution Concerning Care For PVS Patients -- The Papal Allocution Concerning Care for PVS Patients: A Reply to Fr. O?셊ourke -- Response to Patrick Lee -- The Morality of Tube Feeding PVS Patients: A Critique of the View of Kevin O?셊ourke, O.P. -- Concluding Reflections -- Ten Errors Regarding End of Life Issues, and Especially Artificial Nutrition and Hydration.
Medicine & Public Health.
Theory of Medicine/Bioethics.
Religious Studies, general.
Philosophy of Religion.
Philosophy of Medicine.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781402062063