- International Public Health Policy and Ethics[electronic resource] / edited by Michael Boylan.
- Boylan, Michael., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- VI, 297 p. : online resource.
- International Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine,1567-8008 ; 42
- Morality and Politics -- Introduction: International Public Health: Morality, Politics, Poverty, War, Disease -- Personal or Public Health? -- Exploring the Philosophical Foundations of the Human Rights Approach to International Public Health Ethics -- Moral Interests, Privacy, and Medical Research -- Torture and Public Health -- Exporting the ?쏞ulture of Life??-- Money and Poverty -- International Health Inequalities and Global Justice -- Poverty, Human Rights, and Just Distribution -- Why Should We Help the Poor? Philosophy and Poverty -- Health Care Justice: The Social Insurance Approach -- Investments, Universal Ownership, and Public Health -- Medical Need and Response -- Toward Control of Infectious Disease: Ethical Challenges for a Global Effort -- Shaping Ethical Guidelines for an Influenza Pandemic -- TB Matters More -- Ethics of Management of Gender Atypical Organisation in Children and Adolescents -- Clean Water.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781402086168