- Flesh of my flesh : the ethics of cloning humans : a reader / edited by Gregory E. Pence.
- Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield, c1998.
- Pence, Gregory E.
- xv, 154 p. ; 24 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Moving toward the clonal man : is this what we want? - Don't worry : a brain still can't be cloned - The wisdom of repugnance - Begetting and cloning - Cloning human beings - Whose self is it, anyway? - Scientific discoveries and cloning : challenges for public policy - Wrongful life, federalism, and procreative liberty : a critique of the NBAC cloning report - Dolly's fashion and Louis's passion - Clone mammals, clone man - Will cloning harm people? - The confusion over cloning - Our children, ourselves : the meaning of cloning for gay people
- Cloning - Moral and ethical aspects.
Medical genetics - Moral and ethical aspects.
Human reproductive technology - Moral and ethical aspects.
Cloning, Organism - collected works.
Genetics, Medical - collected works.
Bioethics - collected works.
Reproduction Techniques - collected works.
- 0847689816 (cloth : alk. paper), 0847689824 (pbk. : alk. paper)