- Gene-environment transactions in developmental psychopathology :the role in intervention research / Patrick H. Tolan, Bennett L. Leventhal, editors.
- Tolan, Patrick H.,, editor.
- 1 online resource.
- Advances in development and psychopathology. Brain Research Foundation symposium series
- Contributors; Chapter 1: What Can and Should Be the Role of Intervention Studies in GEX Research?; Gene-Environmental Transaction Framework for Intervention Research; References; Part I: Gene-Environment Transaction Framework; Chapter 2: Genetics, Behavioral Intervention, and Human Development; Defining Targets for Behavioral Intervention; Defining Groups of Individuals at Risk for Disease; Delineating Malleable Mechanisms of Gene Expression; Defining the Timing of Behavioral Interventions; Genetic Influences on Response to Treatment; A Few Ideas About the Future; Summary
- Psychology, Pathological.
PSYCHOLOGY / Reference. bisacsh
Genotype-environment interaction. fast (OCoLC)fst00940233
Psychology, Pathological. fast (OCoLC)fst01081609
Mental Disorders genetics.
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783319492254
- 9783319492278, 3319492276