- Molecular Methods for Evolutionary Genetics[electronic resource] / edited by Virginie Orgogozo, Matthew V. Rockman.
- Orgogozo, Virginie., editor., Rockman, Matthew V., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVI, 503 p. 81 illus., 4 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 772
- Genome Size Determination using Flow Cytometry of Propidium Iodide-stained Nuclei -- Chromosome Analysis in Invertebrates and Vertebrates -- Genomic Libraries. I. Construction and Screening of Fosmid Genomic Libraries -- Genomic Libraries. II. Subcloning, Sequencing, and Assembling Large-insert Genomic DNA Clones -- Reduced Representation Methods for Sub-genomic Enrichment and Next-generation Sequencing -- Accessing the Transcriptome: How to Normalize mRNA Pools -- Transcriptome Sequencing Goals, Assembly, and Assessment -- Rapid Retrieval of DNA Target Sequences by Primer Extension Capture -- SNP Discovery and Genotyping for Evolutionary Genetics using RAD Sequencing -- DNA Microarray-based Mutation Discovery and Genotyping -- Genotyping with Sequenom -- Isolating Microsatellite Loci: Looking Back, Looking Ahead -- Design of Custom Oligonucleotide Microarrays for Single Species or Interspecies Hybrids using Array Oligo Selector -- Identification of Homologous Gene Sequences by PCR with Degenerate Primers -- Characterizing cDNA Ends by Circular RACE -- Identification of DNA Sequences that Flank a Known Region by Inverse PCR -- Quantification of Transcript Levels with Quantitative RT-PCR -- Using Pyrosequencing to Measure Allele-specific mRNA Abundance and Infer the Effects of Cis- and Trans-regulatory Differences -- Whole Mount In situ Hybridization of Sectioned Tissues of Species Hybrids to Detect Cis-Regulatory Changes in Gene Expression Pattern -- Identifying Fluorescently Labeled Single Molecules in Image Stacks using Machine Learning -- Experimental Approaches to Evaluate the Contributions of Candidate Cis-regulatory Mutations to Phenotypic Evolution -- Experimental Approaches to Evaluate the Contributions of Candidate Protein-coding Mutations to Phenotypic Evolution -- Making Reporter Gene Constructs to Analyze Cis-regulatory Elements -- PCR-directed In vivo Plasmid Construction using Homologous Recombination in Baker?셲 Yeast -- Production of Fosmid Genomic Libraries Optimized for Liquid Culture Recombineering and Cross-species Transgensis -- Recombination-mediated Genetic Engineering of Large Genomic DNA Transgenes -- Overlap Extension PCR: An Efficient Method for Transgene Construction -- Gene Knockdown Analysis by Double-stranded RNA Injection.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781617792274