- Gene Function Analysis[electronic resource] / edited by Michael F. Ochs.
- 2nd ed. 2014.
- Ochs, Michael F., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIII, 416 p. 123 illus., 86 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 1101
- The Present State and Future Direction of Integrated Gene Function Analysis -- Performing Integrative Functional Genomics Analysis in GeneWeaver.org -- Functional Annotation of Differentially Regulated Geneset Using WebGestalt: A Geneset Predictive of Response to Ipilimumab in Tumor Biopsies -- 짯Integrative Data-Mining Tools to Link Fene and Function -- Detection of Driver Protein Complexes in Breast Cancer Metastasis by Large Scale Transcriptome-Interactome Integration -- Pattern Identification in Time Course Gene Expression Data with the CoGAPS Matrix Factorization -- Statistical Tools and R Software for Cancer Driver Probabilities -- Predicting the Functional Consequences of Somatic Missense Mutations Found in Tumors -- Determining the Effect of DNA Methylation on Gene Expression in Cancer Cells -- Reverse Engineering Transcriptional Gene Network -- Integrating In Silico Resources to Map a Signaling Network -- A Method for Inducible Gene Over-Expression and Down-Regulation in Emerging Model Species Using Pogostick -- Construction and Application of Site-specific Artificial Nucleases for Targeted Gene Editing -- Selection of Recombinant Antibodies from Antibody Gene Libraries -- Construction of Simple and Efficient siRNA Validation Systems for Screening and Identification of Effective RNAi-Targeted Sequences from Mammalian Genes -- Rapid Genetic Modification of Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells by Inducible Cassette Exchange Recombination -- In Ovo Electroporation of miRNA-Based Plasmids to Investigate Gene Function in the Developing Neural Tube -- Proteomic Strategies: SILAC and 2D-DIGE - Powerful Tool to Investigate Cellular Alterations -- Conditional Gene-Trap Mutagenesis in Zebrafish.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781627037204