- Cystic Fibrosis[electronic resource] :Diagnosis and Protocols, Volume I: Approaches to Study and Correct CFTR Defects / edited by Margarida D. Amaral, Karl Kunzelmann.
- Amaral, Margarida D., editor., Kunzelmann, Karl., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVI, 528 p. 76 illus., 4 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 741
- Introduction to Part I: The Relevance of CF Diagnostic Tools for Measuring Restoration of CFTR Function after Therapeutic Interventions in Human Clinical Trials -- High-Throughput Screening of Libraries of Compounds to Identify CFTR Modulators -- Repair of CFTR Folding Defects with Correctors that Function as Pharmacological Chaperones -- Use of Primary Cultures of Human Bronchial Epithelial Cells Isolated from Cystic Fibrosis Patients for the Pre-Clinical Testing of CFTR Modulators -- Design of Gene Therapy Trials in CF Patients -- Nasal Potential Difference Measurements to Assess CFTR Ion Channel Activity -- Measurement of Ion Transport Function in Rectal Biopsies -- Introduction to Part II: RNA Methods to Approach CFTR Expression -- Quantification of CFTR Transcripts -- Nonsense-Mediated mRNA Decay and Cystic Fibrosis -- Approaches to Study CFTR Pre-mRNA Splicing Defects -- Impact of MicroRNA in Normal and Pathological Respiratory Epithelia -- Genomic Approaches to Studying CFTR Transcriptional Regulation -- Introduction to Part III: Biochemical Methods to Study CFTR Protein -- Analysis of CFTR Folding and Degradation in Transiently Transfected Cells -- In Vitro Methods for CFTR Biogenesis -- Analysis of CFTR Interactome in the Macromolecular Complexes -- Methods to Monitor Cell Surface Expression and Endocytic Trafficking of CFTR in Polarized Epithelial Cells -- Segmental and Subcellular Distribution of CFTR in the Kidney -- Endocytic Sorting of CFTR Variants Monitored by Single Cell Fluorescence Ratio Image Analysis (FRIA) in Living Cells -- Introduction to Part IV: Biophysical Methods to Approach CFTR Structure -- CFTR Three-Dimensional Structure -- Molecular Modeling Tools and Approaches for CFTR and Cystic Fibrosis -- Biochemical and Biophysical Approaches to Probe CFTR Structure -- NMR Spectroscopy to Study the Dynamics and Interactions of CFTR -- Introduction to Part V: Assessment of CFTR Function -- Application of High-Resolution Single-Channel Recording to Functional Studies of Cystic Fibrosis Mutants -- Electrophysiological, Biochemical, and Bioinformatic Methods for Studying CFTR Channel Gating and Its Regulation -- CFTR Regulation by Phosphorylation -- How to Measure CFTR-Dependent Bicarbonate Transport: From Single Channels to the Intact Epithelium.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781617791161