- DNA Damage Detection In Situ, Ex Vivo, and In Vivo[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Vladimir V. Didenko.
- Didenko, Vladimir V., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIV, 314 p. 39 illus., 17 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 682
- In Situ Detection of Apoptosis by the TUNEL Assay: An Overview of Techniques.-Combination of TUNEL Assay with Immunohistochemistry for Simultaneous Detection of DNA Fragmentation and Oxidative Cell Damage -- EM-ISEL: A Useful Tool to Visualize DNA Damage at the Ultrastructural Level -- In Situ Labeling of DNA Breaks and Apoptosis by T7 DNA Polymerase -- In Situ Ligation: a Decade and a Half of Experience.-In Situ Ligation Simplified: Using PCR Fragments for Detection of Double-Strand DNA Breaks in Tissue Sections -- 5?셅H DNA Breaks in Apoptosis and their Labeling by Topoisomerase-Based Approach -- Detection of DNA Strand Breaks in Apoptotic Cells by Flow- and Image-Cytometry -- Fluorochrome-Labeled Inhibitors of Caspases (FLICA): Convenient In Vitro and In Vivo Markers of Apoptotic Cells for Cytometric Analysis -- Combining Fluorescent In Situ Hybridization with the Comet Assay for Targeted Examination of DNA Damage and Repair. Simultaneous Labeling of Single- and Double-Strand DNA Breaks by DNA Breakage Detection-FISH (DBD-FISH) -- Co-Localization of DNA Repair Proteins with UV-induced DNA Damage in Locally Irradiated Cells -- Ultrasound Imaging of Apoptosis: Spectroscopic Detection of DNA-Damage Effects at High and Low-Frequencies. - Quantifying Etheno-DNA Adducts in Human Tissues, White Blood Cells and Urine by Ultrasensitive 32P-postlabeling and Immunohistochemistry -- ELISpot Assay as a Tool to Study Oxidative Stress in Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells -- Cytokinesis-Block Micronucleus Cytome assay in Lymphocytes -- Buccal Micronucleus Cytome Assay -- ??H2AX Detection in Peripheral Blood Lymphocytes, Splenocytes, Bone Marrow, Xenografts and Skin -- Immunologic Detection of Benzo(a)pyrene-DNA Adducts -- Non-Invasive Assessment of Oxidatively Damaged DNA: Liquid Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry Analysis of Urinary 8-Oxo-7,8-dihydro-2??deoxyguanosine -- Assessing sperm DNA fragmentation with the Sperm Chromatin Dispersion (SCD) test.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781603274081