- Muscle Gene Therapy[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Dongsheng Duan.
- Duan, Dongsheng., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIII, 382 p. 75 illus., 13 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 709
- Design and Testing of Regulatory Cassettes for Optimal Activity in Skeletal and Cardiac Muscle -- Codon Optimization of the Micro-Dystrophin Gene for Duchene Muscular Dystrophy Gene Therapy -- Monitoring Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Gene Therapy with Epitope-Specific Monoclonal Antibodies -- Methods for Non-Invasive Monitoring of Muscle Fiber Survival with an AAV Vector Encoding the mSEAP Reporter Gene -- Monitoring Murine Skeletal Muscle Function for Muscle Gene Therapy -- Phenotyping Cardiac Gene Therapy in Mice -- Golden Retriever Muscular Dystrophy (GRMD): Developing and Maintaining a Colony and Physiological Functional Measurements -- Directed Evolution of Adeno-Associated Virus (AAV) as Vector for Muscle Gene Therapy -- Systemic Gene Transfer to Skeletal Muscle Using Reengineered AAV Vectors -- Bioinformatic and Functional Optimization of Antisense Phosphorodiamidate Morpholino Oligomers (PMOs) for Therapeutic Modulation of RNA Splicing in Muscle -- Engineering Exon-Skipping Vectors Expressing U7snRNA Constructs for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Gene Therapy -- Application of MicroRNA in Cardiac and Skeletal Muscle Disease Gene Therapy -- Molecular Imaging of RNA Interference Therapy Targeting PHD2 for Treatment of Myocardial Ischemia -- Lentiviral Vector Delivery of shRNA into Cultured Primary Myogenic Cells: A Tool for Therapeutic Target Validation -- Fetal Muscle Gene Therapy/Gene Delivery in Large Animals -- Electroporation of Plasmid DNA to Swine Muscle -- Local Gene Delivery and Methods to Control Immune Responses in Muscles of Normal and Dystrophic Dogs -- Gene Transfer to Muscle from the Isolated Regional Circulation -- AAV-Mediated Gene Therapy to the Isolated Limb in Rhesus Macaques -- Antisense Oligo-Mediated Multiple Exon-Skipping in a Dog Model of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy -- Whole Body Skeletal Muscle Transduction in Neonatal Dogs with AAV-9 -- A Translatable, Closed Recirculation System for AAV6 Vector-Mediated Myocardial Gene Delivery in the Large Animal -- Method of Gene Delivery in Large Animal Models of Cardiovascular Diseases -- Percutaneous Transendocardial Delivery of Self-Complementary Adeno-Associated Virus 6 in the Canine.
Animal Genetics and Genomics.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781617379819