- Adenovirus Methods and Protocols[electronic resource] / edited by William S. M. Wold.
- Wold, William S. M., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIII, 352 p. 72 illus. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Medicine,1543-1894 ; 21
- Preparation and Titration of CsCl-Banded Adenovirus Stock -- Construction of Mutations in the Adenovirus Early Region 3 (E3) Transcription Units -- Isolation, Growth, and Purification of Defective Adenovirus Deletion Mutants -- Manipulation of Early Region 4 -- Adenovirus DNA Packaging -- Methods for Creating and Analyzing Adenovirus Vectors that Express Proteins that Act on the Viral Genome -- Construction of Mouse Adenovirus Type 1 Mutants -- Generation of Adenovirus-Specific Cytotoxic T Lymphocytes -- Measurement of Macrophage-Mediated Cytolysis of Adenovirus-Infected Cells -- Measurement of Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) Lysis of Adenovirus-Infected Cells -- Role of Natural Killer (NK) Cells in Immunity to Adenoviruses -- Determination of the Transforming Activities of Adenovirus Oncogenes -- Cell Survival and Apoptosis Assays for E1B 19K and Bcl-2 Family Members -- In Vitro Transcription -- Cell Microinjection -- Immunoprecipitation of E1 A-Containing Protein Complexes -- Preparation of Splicing-Competent Nuclear Extracts from Adenovirus-lnfected Cells -- Adenovirus Entry into Cells -- Simultaneous Detection of RNA and Proteins in Adenovirus-Infected Cells by Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization (FISH) and lmmunostaining -- Characterization of the Adenovirus Fiber Protein -- Large-Scale Purification and Crystallization of Adenovirus Hexon -- Adenovirus Protease -- Methods for Growth and Purification of Enteric Adenovirus Type 40 -- Transfection Complexes Generated with Adenovirus and Polyethylenimine-Condensed DNA -- Phylogenetic Analysis of Adenovirus Sequences.
- Life sciences.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9780896035515