- Evolutionary Theory and Processes: Modern Perspectives[electronic resource] :Papers in Honour of Eviatar Nevo / edited by Solomon P. Wasser.
- Wasser, Solomon P., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- LVI, 466 p. : online resource.
- One. Evolutionary Theory -- 1. HLA Polymorphism and Evolution -- 2. Selection, Darwinian Fitness and Evolution in Local Populations -- 3. Selection for Adaptive Traits as a Factor of Recombination Evolution: Evidence from Natural and Experimental Populations -- 4. The Role of Recombination in Plant Genome Evolution -- 5. Variation and Fidelity: The Evolution of Simple Sequence Repeats as Functional Elements in Adjustable Genes -- 6. TIMA a Recent Evolutionary Paradigm -- 7. Stable Gene Associations in Breeding and Evolution of Grasses -- 8. Compositional Correlations and Gene Distribution of the Human Genome -- 9. At the World?셲 Cross Roads -- Two, Molecular Biology and Phylogeny -- 10. Molecular Clocks and the Origin of Animals -- 11. Using Gene Trees to Infer Species from Testable Null Hypothesis: Cohesion Species in the Spalax ehrenbergi Complex -- 12. Primate Phylogeny and Classification Elucidated at the Molecular Level -- 13. Significant Segment Pair Alignment for Protein Sequences between Animals, Plants, and Fungi -- 14. Molecular Genetic Characterization of Two Insular Asian Cat Species, Borncan Bay Cat and Iriomote Cat -- 15. Microsatellite Loci and the Origin of Modern Humans: Bayesian Analysis. -- Three. Biodiversity and Speciation -- 16. Can Biodiversity and Genetic Variability be Conserved in Hostile Environments? -- 17. Species Diversity and Biology of Fungal Life in the Extremely Hypersaline Water of the Dead Sea -- 18. Speciation Patterns in Predominately Self-Pollinated Annuals -- 19. Allelic Variation at the MN Locus Varies with Climatic Variation in Africans and Native Americans -- 20. Genetic Structure of Natural Populations of the Parasitic Wasp Nasonia vtiripennis Wlk. (Hymenoptera, Chalcididae) and the Role of Haplo-Diploid Sex Determination in Microevolution -- 21. Studies on wild barley, Hordeum spontaneum C. Koch at the Scottish Crop Research Institute -- Four. Adaptive Evolutionary Strategies -- 22. The Halophilic Archaea-Evolutionary Relationships and Adaptation to Life at High Salt Concentrations -- 23. The Functinal Ecology of Nectar Guides in Relation to Insects Behavior and Vision -- 24. Syndrome of Eusociality in African Subterranean Mole-Rats (Bathyergidae, Rodentia), its Diagnosis and Aetiology -- 25. Afterripening, Amounts of Rain for Germination, and Seedling Drought Tolerance, of Local and Edaphic Geno-Ecotypes of Hordeum spontaneum C. Koch from Israel -- 26. Oviposition Site Selection in Response to Risk of Predation: Evidence from Aquatic Habitats and Consequences for Population Dynamics and Community Structure.
- Life sciences.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9789401060257