- The Ethics of Genetic Screening[electronic resource] / edited by Ruth Chadwick, Darren Shickle, Henk Ten Have, Urban Wiesing.
- Chadwick, Ruth., editor., Shickle, Darren., editor., Have, Henk Ten., editor., Wiesing, Urban., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVI, 256 p. : online resource.
- The Wilson and Jungner Principles of Screening and Genetic Testing -- Genetic screening, information and counselling in Austria -- The Belgian perspective on genetic screening -- Thalassemia prevention in Cyprus. Past, present and future -- Some developments in genetic screening in Finland -- Genetic screening: Ethical debates and regulatory systems in France -- Screening in Germany: Carrier screening, pre-natal care and other screening projects -- Population screening in Greece for prevention of genetic diseases -- Ethics and genetic screening in the Republic of Ireland -- Genetic screening in the Netherlands. The state of the debate -- Genetic screening and genetic services in Slovakia -- Historical and social background. Introduction -- From eugenics to genetic screening. Historical problems of human genetic applications -- Genetics in Germany. History and hysteria -- A sociological perspective on genetic screening -- Moral and philosophical issues. Introduction -- Genetic information and care -- Genetic testing, genetic screening and privacy -- Reconciling liberty and the common good? Genetic screening in the Republic of Ireland -- Genetic screening and testing. A moral map -- The genetic testing of children.
Medicine & Public Health.
Theory of Medicine/Bioethics.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9789048151783