- Regulatory Non-Coding RNAs[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Gordon G. Carmichael.
- Carmichael, Gordon G., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 181 p. 39 illus., 10 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 1206
- Diverse Functions and Mechanisms of Mammalian Long Non-Coding RNAs -- Sequence-Defined Oligoaminoamides for the Delivery of siRNAs -- A Biochemical Approach to Identify Direct MicroRNA Targets -- Native Gel Analysis for Mammalian MicroRNPs Assembled from Pre-MicroRNAs -- Identification and Validation of miRNA Target Sites within Non-Traditional miRNA Targets -- Fractionation of Non-Polyadenylated and Ribosomal-Free RNAs from Mammalian Cells -- Affinity-Purification of Long Noncoding RNA?뭁rotein Complexes from Formaldehyde-Cross linked Mammalian Cells -- RNA Pull down Protocol for In Vitro Detection and Identification of RNA-Associated Proteins -- nRIP-seq: A Technique to Identify RNA Targets of an RNA Binding Protein on a Genome-Wide Scale -- Analysis of the Subcellular Distribution of RNA by Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization -- RNA Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization in Cultured Mammalian Cells -- Locating RNAs In Situ with FISH-STIC Probes -- Rapid and Efficient Elimination of Specific Nuclear Noncoding RNAs in Mammalian Cells with Antisense Oligonucleotides -- On Using Magnesium and Potassium Ions in RNA Experiments -- Studying the Affinity, Kinetic Stability and Specificity of RNA/Protein Interactions: SINE혻ncRNA/Pol II Complexes as a Model System.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493913688