- Quality Issues in Clinical Genetic Services[electronic resource] / edited by Ulf Kristoffersson, J철rg Schmidtke, J. J. Cassiman.
- Kristoffersson, Ulf., editor., Schmidtke, J철rg., editor., Cassiman, J. J., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XXV, 393 p. : online resource.
- Improving Quality and Harmonization of Standards in Clinical Genetic Services in Europe: The EuroGentest Network of Excellence -- The CanG챔neTest Pan-Canadian Research Consortium on Genetic Laboratory Services -- Regulating Genetic Testing: The Relevance of Appropriate Definitions -- Genetic Diseases as Rare Diseases: A European Policy View -- European Regulatory Issues Related to Quality in Provision of Genetic Service -- The European IVD Directive and Genetic Testing -- Quality Issues in Genetics Services in the United Kingdom -- The Primary Care Perspective of Quality in Clinical Genetics Service ??United Kingdom as an Example -- Regulation of Genetic Testing/Service in Canada -- Quality Issues in Clinical Genetic Services in Australia -- Clinical Genetic Testing and Services ??The US Perspective -- US Oversight and Regulation of Genetic Testing -- Regulatory Issues in Clinical and Laboratory Genetics in Developing Countries; Examples from Latin America -- Assuring Quality When Establishing Medical Genetic Services in Middle- and Low-Income Nations -- Clinical Validity and Utility of Genetic Testing in Heritable Disorders -- Clinical Validity and Utility of Genetic Testing in Common Multifactorial Diseases -- The Quality of Genetic Screening: An Integral Approach -- The Use of Principles in Allocating Scarce Health Care Resources for Genetic Tests -- Outcome Measures in Clinical Genetics Services -- Direct to Consumer Testing -- Competency Based Core Curriculum for Training Specialists in Clinical Genetics -- Ensuring Education and Quality in the Practice of Health Professionals (Non-medical) Working in Genetic Services -- Quality Issues in Clinical Genetic Services: Ethical Aspects -- Democratic Expert Influence Through Bioethical Advisory Committees? The Case of PGD Legislation in Sweden -- Quality Issues in Clinical Genetic Services; Regulatory Issues and International Conventions -- IPR Issues and High Quality Genetic Testing -- Quality Issues in the Evaluation and Regulation of Genetic Testing Services: A Public Health Approach -- Quality Management Systems and Accreditation -- External Quality Assessment in Molecular Genetic Testing -- Quality Issues in Molecular Genetic Testing -- Quality in Cytogenetics -- Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization (FISH) ??Quality Issues in Molecular Cytogenetics -- Quality Issues in Biochemical Genetic Testing -- Emerging Technologies, Need for Quality Assessment -- Genetic Counselling in Rare Diseases -- Genetic Counselling for Late-Onset Disorders -- Genetic Counselling for Common Diseases, Cancer Susceptibility as Paradigm -- Genetic Counselling in Disorders of Low Penetrance -- Patient Perspectives on Genetic Testing.
Medicine/Public Health, general.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9789048139187