- Cancer Susceptibility[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Michelle Webb.
- Webb, Michelle., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XI, 295 p. 40 illus., 3 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 653
- Identifying Cancer Susceptibility Genes -- The Identification of Colon Cancer Susceptibility Genes by Using Genome-Wide Scans -- Prioritizing Candidate Genetic Modifiers of BRCA1 and BRCA2 Using a Combinatorial Analysis of Global Expression and Polymorphism Association Studies of Breast Cancer -- Microarray-Based Comparative Genomic Hybridization (Array-CGH) as a Useful Tool for Identifying Genes Involved in Glioblastoma (GB) -- Multiplex Amplifiable Probe Hybridization (MAPH) Methodology as an Alternative to Comparative Genomic Hybridization (CGH) -- Utilizing Saccharomyces Cerevisiae to Identify Aneuploidy and Cancer Susceptibility Genes -- Computational Identification of Cancer Susceptibility Loci -- Digital Candidate Gene Approach (DigiCGA) for Identification of Cancer Genes -- Screening Cancer Susceptibility Genes -- The Use of Denaturing High Performance Liquid Chromatography (DHPLC) for Mutation Scanning of Hereditary Cancer Genes -- Enhanced Mismatch Mutation Analysis: Simultaneous Detection of Point Mutations and Large Scale Rearrangements by Capillary Electrophoresis, Application to BRCA1 and BRCA2 -- Economical Protocol for Combined Single-Strand Conformation Polymorphism and Heteroduplex Analysis on a Standard Capillary Electrophoresis Apparatus -- Mutational Screening of hMLH1 and hMSH2 that Confer Inherited Colorectal Cancer Susceptibility Using Denature Gradient Gel Electrophoresis (DGGE) -- s-RT-MELT: A Novel Technology for Mutation Screening -- Zoom-In Array Comparative Genomic Hybridization (aCGH) to Detect Germline Rearrangements in Cancer Susceptibility Genes -- Development of a Scoring System to Screen for BRCA1/2 Mutations -- Use of Splicing Reporter Minigene Assay to Evaluate the Effect on Splicing of Unclassified Genetic Variants -- Functional Analysis of Human BRCA2 Variants Using a Mouse Embryonic Stem Cell-Based Assay -- Developing Functional Assays for BRCA1 Unclassified Variants.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781607617587